Scout training for 8 hours was a pain. Just sat there and listened to them inform you about stuff, mostly stuff I already knew. I did learn that WE (the crew) get to pick our own uniform, and that we don't need parents to yell at us for not having the "correct" uniform. Yeah, togos for lunch(;. There were a whole bunch of adults and only 4 youth member there: Katie, Thaison, this other girl, and me.I should've listened to Thao and brought a pillow. Dinner with Jimmy afterwards!(: I didn't eat much.. casue I was full before I came, woops.. It was fun watching him eat, you pig(: Fried banana and ice-cream was so good(: Watched the sunset on the grass afterwards. Jumped the fence into PMS. It got dark and Jimmy told me that we were gonna got on the roof.. I'm not so good with climbing.. The mountain view was so pretty(: We laid on the roof and watched the stars(: hecka cute. Left at 8:30; the lights kept going on and off.. It was creepy, and i started hearing things. It reminded me of the ghost in Avery's class. But aside from that, my evening was fun(: Haven't had that much fun on a weekend in a while.., thank you(:Saturday, March 28, 2009
Scout training for 8 hours was a pain. Just sat there and listened to them inform you about stuff, mostly stuff I already knew. I did learn that WE (the crew) get to pick our own uniform, and that we don't need parents to yell at us for not having the "correct" uniform. Yeah, togos for lunch(;. There were a whole bunch of adults and only 4 youth member there: Katie, Thaison, this other girl, and me.I should've listened to Thao and brought a pillow. Dinner with Jimmy afterwards!(: I didn't eat much.. casue I was full before I came, woops.. It was fun watching him eat, you pig(: Fried banana and ice-cream was so good(: Watched the sunset on the grass afterwards. Jumped the fence into PMS. It got dark and Jimmy told me that we were gonna got on the roof.. I'm not so good with climbing.. The mountain view was so pretty(: We laid on the roof and watched the stars(: hecka cute. Left at 8:30; the lights kept going on and off.. It was creepy, and i started hearing things. It reminded me of the ghost in Avery's class. But aside from that, my evening was fun(: Haven't had that much fun on a weekend in a while.., thank you(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mhm, fired bananas & ice cream.
ReplyDeleteHaha, funny how we saw each other at Mass tonight (: