Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 Years!




Happy Anni, Sweetie
I woke up late today, but still managed to be on time, i just had to skip breakfast. I saw Vy's mom while walking and went to her car and sat down. She took Vy and I to school and then I saw Jimmy before 2nd period and he handed me a HUGE bouquet of flowers. They were soo pretty, even Jasmine was the one who picked it out(x. Thanks Jasmine! Everyone thought i was my birthday or something(x But when I told them it was a 3 years anniversary gift, their face was like :O. Haha. He left a card in my 3rd period. At break, he gave me a picture frame with pictures and one picture said PROM? on it. He was all dressed up too(with the dress shirt i bought him and a grey tie)(:. I bought my ap tests during lunch and went to CSF where he gave me math problems to do -__- so i can open his box. I got it opened and everyone was staring. Inside was a Juicy bracelet(: Its kinda big but i found a way to make it fit(:. Presentation in Cava's, i did quite well. Cava made fun of me for the flowers and had the whole class clap for me, so embarrassing -__-. It was pouring rain outside so Steven took Jimmy and I to my house. I made hot chocolate and we chilled in the garage.

So I was checking my email and I see "Congratulations" I look over to see who it was from and it said UC Davis. I screamed and jumped, my grandma got scared and asked me what happened. I stared at the screen and couldn't stop smiling. I told her i got into Davis! I ran around my house, told my daddy, my older brother, and hugged my little brother. My day can not get any better(:

No comments:

Post a Comment