
We finally got sleep! We woke up at 7:30 and headed off to Malibu Creek park. We realized that we had no eating utensils for lunch so we stopped by a grocery market and we took (stole) a handful of forks from the food area. I asked before i took some(: We arrived to Malibu and met UCLA graduates. We hiked a bit to the parking lot and played some games. WIND! We were split into groups, but we only stayed with them for a bit.. They had interesting games. We ate before going through the transverse because i wanted to get rid of all the food and I was the one carry it -__-. I rather carry my backpack than lunch. We kinda splited into 2 to do the transverse. It took us a while to all get through it, but we managed! Only Nhi slipped.. Rock climbing was amazing! The view up there was so pretty and i got to Cat Daddy down(: Even though i sliped and totally rolled around the rock.. Going back from the transverse was a little easier even though I had to carry Tony's backpack and Cang's clothes cause they wanted to go swimming in the freaking cold. I took a little nap on a rock and tried to enjoy the surroundings. The sun was setting when we were hiking back. We raced when we were almost back to the parking lot. I felt really dizzy after that.. We ate dinner at some Indian place and it was yummy(:
LAST NIGHT= funnest night.(:
Since it was our last night, the girls planned to do something to the boys. We planned stuff but this is how it really went down. The boys decided to go to taco bell, but Kevin and Cang stayed back. Nhi and I distracted them by playing cards downstairs while the rest of the girls were upstairs sewing in the holes of their jeans and jackets/ putting orange peel in the toliet/ cream cheese on toothpaste/hanging clothes off the wall/ and taking one shoe from every person. While Nhi and I were playing cards, we see the boys coming back from taco bell running upstairs, we started hysterically laughing. Then i realized that we had to get our butts away from the guys so i grabbed Nhi and we ran upstairs into the girls room. The guys stayed outside and tried pissing us off. After a while I heard a noise outside on the balcony and I told Nhi to check it. She screamed and unstead of locking the door, she ran away from it and hide. I rolled out of the bed and hid too. The guys ran in and invaded our room -__- Tony threw water on me, Kevin complained about his credit card, Cang took Alex's camera, and Justin and Andrew stood there laughing.

No comments:
Post a Comment