Jellyfish!I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and showered and then woke up the other girls by blasting my music. I came out of the shower and saw Nhi jumping up and down whining.. I had no idea what was going on and what to do so i gave her a hug(x. Turns out she couldn't find her key and she just happens to be cranky in the mornign -___-. We headed off to midnight mission and started giving breakfast by 7. I handed got the easy job of handing out oranges. Then I sorted our roast beef, this cheese thing, and bacon. I felt sorry for the onion cutters. I was tearing just by being in the same room. Then we ate breakfast and then went back into the car and "napped." Did lunch shift, i gave out fries this time... people kept asking for more fries.. i got frustrated at times but it all made up for the other kind people who would look at me with a smile when i talked to them. It felt really good to just make them smile. We then went walked to the women center and organized some stuff for them. We then headed off to La Pacita around 6. JUGA DE MANZANA! we had a competition of who would give out the most apple juice. Me and Danny vs. Nhi and Cang. We lost.. cause they're cheaters! A homeless guy hitted on me.. and talked to me for like 10 minutes and wanted me to go with him.. i had no idea what to do.. i told him i had a boyfriend and he pointed at Cang(x so i was like yeah.. and then he left, thank goodness. We then went to the chapel and reflected on our day. We walked to a thai restaurant and had dinner. John and I created a coin game! Got back home at 10 and went to Downtown Disney until midnight.
Highlight of the day: while we were having out meeting in the main room, Verde was on the edge of a bed and suddenly he lost friction and slowly fell down and raised his arms up hoping that God would've saved him... you just had to be there to see his expression

LOLOLOL.
ReplyDeleteOh, Verde.