I finished Dream High! I loved that drama(: so cute! Well i'm leaving kdrama for now. I started watching Pretty Little Liars, its kinda scary especially when im only watching it at night.. I babysat at 12:30 and napped with Bao-zy, well.. I tried getting him to nap, but i ended up being the napping -__-
I went to Lasan and we changed Verde's and T.Hoan's car oil. T.Hoan taught me how to drive his manual car and it was fun!(: We went to savemart, bought food, went to the studio, made the food (tacos), played taboo (too much fun, Nhi and I couldn't stop luaghing), and then black jack. I ended up with no push-ups to do! But i did 20 for T.Haon sicne he had to do 100+ push-ups.. It was a fun leadership bonding, even though there were only 5 of us.. sad.. but it was fun :)
I turned in my permission slip for LA so i'm for sure going! Even though I don't know anyone going, but Nhi. Haha it'll be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment