Saturday, March 26, 2011

BUSY day


Friday was FANTASTICS. Seniors lost for being immature and yelling out inappropriate stuff AND for cheering when we were'nt suppose to -__-. Well, i didn't really care, I had fun and that was all that matters(: I turned my XL into a romper. I sat/stood in the middle with Jimmy, Rachel, Esteban, Jasmine, Tiffany, and Vivian the first half and sat in the front with Mary the second half. I couldn't stop screaming, my voice hurts. We went to Wing Stop and i couldn't eat meat =( I had fries instead.

I stay up until 3 catching up on Pretty Little Liars. Woke up at 8:30 and went to Katie's house. Watched Spongebob with Kelly and Mymy came and took us to the Princess Project place. We all found a dress! And it was fun(: I love watching people I know all dressed up and helping them decide. We all got a gift bad and jewelry. I really want to volunteer there next year(: We decided to go shopping since we only had like 30 minutes to pick out a dress and I guess we were craving for more shopping. I bought Jimmy Pokemon Black, got a dress for $5, and VS undies! (So much for not spending money) Mymy took Katie and I back to Katie's house and i picked out the pictures for the budget project. I got home and talked to my mom and grandma about college. My mom also helped me fix up my dress and we changed the style a bit(: Annie came back and took me to Thao's house. We caught up and went to AMF but the coupon didn't work. Went to SJSU but it was closed. Called Crystal if we could crash her party, but she said there were a lot of people. We decided to watch a movie but then we ended up playing pool. Pool was fun. We crashed Crystal's party afterwards and played Dance 2. I suck..(x Got home around midnight and tried catching up on hw..

No comments:

Post a Comment