Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

I was looking forward to egg hunting and getting money(; but we just ate and chilled. Caught up with Annie, felt like I haven't seen her in forever. Benji is soo cute, I miss that kid. He was impossible to put to sleep. I was conceived by his innocent face, that little liar. I hecka wanted to stay over, but there's track tomorrow -__-.


I miss that^. Mary, I feel like I haven't talked you in forever, but I see almost everyday. I really miss you. Remember how shy I was the beginning of middle school, then I met you in 8th grade, and I became more outgoing. We would laugh at the randomest thing, even at a pen(; Thanks to you, I found an energetic side of me; now that I barely see you anymore, that side of me is fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment