I'm at thaidan's house right now with Katie!(: Going to church soon while waiting for everyone to get ready, Katie is seriously sloww. Mmk time for church! So early -__-. hopefully, I won't fall asleep.

March of Dimes was yesterday, it was just like aids walk, but I think the scencery was better(: We should go camping there one day! So coach Chi told all the track people not to go today so they can "rest," turns out, everyone from track ran it. I only ran a mile and walked the rest with Jimmy and Ji-an. Walked to Starbucks with Jimmy afterwards, and we saw this place with heckka hot cars(; Freaking Los Gatos, they're filthy rich. Took the bus home; an hour and 30 minutes! :O I fell alseep. Went to PMS then library, i beat him at chess! Ohhh yeah(; Got home and my family went to church without me =/ Thaidan called, came over around 10, and chilled. I now find tumblr interesting, the pictures are so appealing(: I can stare at it for hours.
We saw kids playing with play-doh
Kid:"Eww. There's boobs on my snowman! I must take it off..."
Duck (7:16:11 PM) : i hope you trip and fall
Thiwee (7:17:30 PM) : i hope you suck a cock and choke and die
Thiwee (7:17:42 PM) : during prom
Duck (7:18:27 PM) : thanks thiwee :]
Duck (7:18:30 PM) : you're my bestfriend now

No comments:
Post a Comment