Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A year ago, you gave me my first kiss(: I'll never forget how nervous your lips were or how innocent your eyes looked. It felt like the whole world stopped spinning, my heart stopped racing, and the butterflies in my tummy stopped fluttering. You kept saying sorry because you wanted my first kiss to be special; it was special, because it was from you. I love you<3..very much.
Banana and Ham!(;
Got up early to go to church.. Track was disappointing, we barely ran.. I should be happy though, but I've been really unproductive this week and running makes me feel like I'm actually doing something. Played poker, 13, chess, egyptian war, speed, and crazy 8s with Jimmy(: I lost in every freaking game -__- but crazy 8's!(: I got to put eyeliner on him(; My webcam works now! There's only 2 more days of break, so quick. Can't wait 'till summer!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment