Last day of break ='/ ohh poo. Woke up and was I suppose mow the lawn, but it was heavy and i didn't know how to do it(x, so i just cutted the borders. Bee mowed it instead. Rushed to church; 12:15 mass!(: My mommy was comparing my dark skin to her's -__-. There was baptism today, so got home pretty late. Rushed to change and eat lunch. Scouts was hot and dreadful. Upcoming activities [May]: SF!, beach, Scout-o-roma, Mother's day picnic, and Gold Award training. We sat, chilled, and chatted. Out good-bye circle was deformed. Got home and Jimmy asked to go biking. My mom, once again, said that my skin is gonna get darker if i keep going out(x. I don't think it can get any darker.. Well i couldn't find any bike that worked or fitted me. So we just chilled at PMS. Fun day(:, I got a shade darker.Sunday, April 19, 2009
R.I.P041995<3
Last day of break ='/ ohh poo. Woke up and was I suppose mow the lawn, but it was heavy and i didn't know how to do it(x, so i just cutted the borders. Bee mowed it instead. Rushed to church; 12:15 mass!(: My mommy was comparing my dark skin to her's -__-. There was baptism today, so got home pretty late. Rushed to change and eat lunch. Scouts was hot and dreadful. Upcoming activities [May]: SF!, beach, Scout-o-roma, Mother's day picnic, and Gold Award training. We sat, chilled, and chatted. Out good-bye circle was deformed. Got home and Jimmy asked to go biking. My mom, once again, said that my skin is gonna get darker if i keep going out(x. I don't think it can get any darker.. Well i couldn't find any bike that worked or fitted me. So we just chilled at PMS. Fun day(:, I got a shade darker.
Last day of break ='/ ohh poo. Woke up and was I suppose mow the lawn, but it was heavy and i didn't know how to do it(x, so i just cutted the borders. Bee mowed it instead. Rushed to church; 12:15 mass!(: My mommy was comparing my dark skin to her's -__-. There was baptism today, so got home pretty late. Rushed to change and eat lunch. Scouts was hot and dreadful. Upcoming activities [May]: SF!, beach, Scout-o-roma, Mother's day picnic, and Gold Award training. We sat, chilled, and chatted. Out good-bye circle was deformed. Got home and Jimmy asked to go biking. My mom, once again, said that my skin is gonna get darker if i keep going out(x. I don't think it can get any darker.. Well i couldn't find any bike that worked or fitted me. So we just chilled at PMS. Fun day(:, I got a shade darker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment