I woke up at the sight of Thaoiie's foot(x It was so hot so I got out of bed early; it was 10:30, latest i've gotten up this whole week. Costco! Bought my family some snacks, free smaples for breakfast!, and pizza for lunch. Bee came and was stuck in the parking lot, so we loaded everything in less than 2 minutes(; I think all the cars were staring.. But! we should hecka work there, 'cause we're so pro. Vietschool afterwards, I was early!(: St.Joe's next week, and I'm not going ='/. I love that retreat. It was empty today, more bible passages in GL. Egyptian war during break!..untill Dan yelled at us :P VN was the same. Nhi made me some brownies!(: I love her. Group picture and starburst! Prayer group today, I really didn't want to go, but I guess I had fun(: Played all these games and ate!(: Creampuffs! and more Egyptian War!(;Saturday, April 18, 2009
I woke up at the sight of Thaoiie's foot(x It was so hot so I got out of bed early; it was 10:30, latest i've gotten up this whole week. Costco! Bought my family some snacks, free smaples for breakfast!, and pizza for lunch. Bee came and was stuck in the parking lot, so we loaded everything in less than 2 minutes(; I think all the cars were staring.. But! we should hecka work there, 'cause we're so pro. Vietschool afterwards, I was early!(: St.Joe's next week, and I'm not going ='/. I love that retreat. It was empty today, more bible passages in GL. Egyptian war during break!..untill Dan yelled at us :P VN was the same. Nhi made me some brownies!(: I love her. Group picture and starburst! Prayer group today, I really didn't want to go, but I guess I had fun(: Played all these games and ate!(: Creampuffs! and more Egyptian War!(;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment