My last day of spring break... So quick, I hate it. So JImmy picked me up to go to track but then we decided to skip it and go to his house, I felt hecka bad. Well, not really, because I haven't skipped practice in forever. Watched a movie, kinda(x Played Jenga, and I own(; Failed at monopoly, he bought all the houses and I went bankrupt just landing on 2 of his properties -__-. Played basketball at Orange park, that was fun(: even though I suck.. 7-11 then library. Natty was there! :O Hecka miss her. Dentist afterwards, I have no cavities!(: They loved me teeth(;. Threesome at Thaoiie's! Crazy girls, I think I got some abs from laughing. Mmk back to our threesome(;Saturday, April 18, 2009
My last day of spring break... So quick, I hate it. So JImmy picked me up to go to track but then we decided to skip it and go to his house, I felt hecka bad. Well, not really, because I haven't skipped practice in forever. Watched a movie, kinda(x Played Jenga, and I own(; Failed at monopoly, he bought all the houses and I went bankrupt just landing on 2 of his properties -__-. Played basketball at Orange park, that was fun(: even though I suck.. 7-11 then library. Natty was there! :O Hecka miss her. Dentist afterwards, I have no cavities!(: They loved me teeth(;. Threesome at Thaoiie's! Crazy girls, I think I got some abs from laughing. Mmk back to our threesome(;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment