
After I got home from Walden west, I quickly got ready for Santa Cruz! I showered and packed. Bonerz took Annie and me to the bus stop and then we got off at the wrong one! So Thao had get there and then we headed for the beach! It was soo windy and cold. We chilled there until 6 or 7 and I got really hungry.. We went to eat mexican food. Where I got a burget... which was a bad choice. We headed to Thao's dorm and got ready to go to Oliver's place. I like the campus. It's really refreshing and calm. I love how it's so forest-y. Although, her dorm was kind of crammed.. Good thing I'm getting doubles. We walked over to the other place and had a little party. It got really hot and stuffy. We watched the hangover and I fell asleep. Thao told me to sleep on the bed and so I did. I woke up realizing that I just slept on a complete stranger's bed... It was pretty nasty, too. There were shorts on his bed that I didn't see earlier. Kinda funny how it's normal to do that. I automatically woke up at 7 and then woke up again at 8 when I decided to get out of bed. Thao saw me and we decided to walk back to her dorm. The walk was nice. We took another walk wtih Annie. Then went home! We waited for more than an hour for the bus and it never came! We all took the 2nd one and that filled up the bus and some people had to stand for the entire time.. So sad cause that was like an hour. Annie and I slept the whole time.
Bee picked us up and Bonerz was having a bbq at home. I joined his friends in eating and made some safeway runs for more food. Boy, his friends eat sooo much. They were constantly eating for about 3 hours. We watched Terminator 2 and then a few people left. Only Peter and Kim stayed and they helped cleaned up a bit(: And we just talked and now i'm back in MY bed!!! Whooo! I miss my bed sooo much! It's been a while..

No comments:
Post a Comment