^out of all 10 photos, this is the best one..
WHOO! I am officially done with high school. So many things are going to change now. I really have nothing much to saw except that I am happy I'm done with highschool. Ceremony was soo boring, i almost fell asleep. I didn't see all 8 of my family members standing up for me when my name was called. They're soo cute!(: Too bad i couldn't see them. After the ceremony was just PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES. I took pictures with my family then they headed off to hotpot. I stayed back with Annie and Thao and they followed me around taking pictures for me. I practically grabbed anyone I knew, took a picture, gave them a hug, and said bye. I got three bouquet of flowers [from Annie, Thao, Christine(JImmy's sister) and Dereck] they're all so cute. His family waited for me too! So cute!(: My mom surprised me with a lei necklace. We went to hotpot for dinner!
Earlier in the day: Have grad. practice at 8 in the morning! Went to La Vics for breakfast and then gmall to get Jimmy a hat and a pair of sunglasses for both of us!

No comments:
Post a Comment