
Drove to Milpitas in the morning to write my essay for the UCs. I was, of course, in the Nguyen class! Haha. Met a few new people and just talked to them while we were waiting for the teacher.
Some guy: (runs from behind and stops right next to me)
Me: Sup
Some guy: Do you go here?
Me: No.. I go to Piedmont.. you?
Someguy: Yeah, I go here
Me: Interesting..
[Such an awkward conversation]

Anyways, I went to Thao's house and helped her with my Corsage and Boutonniere. She also did my face because her sister's foundation matches mine(: I didn't leave till 2. I went home and went straight to Mary's house. It took me a while because I had the hardest time parking.. Got to Mary's house. Shaved, did my hair, and Mary did my eye make-up. We were soo lagging. We were suppose to be done by 4 and leave at 4:20. But that didn't happened. Jodie came and I left to pick up Jimmy. I totally forgot to bring my dress -___-. I had to pick up Jimmy, run inside my house, put on my dress, and run out. We went to school to take photos but we decided to take it later at the venue. [I think I got so much better at driving with all the rushing I had to do. I also became more aggressive while driving..]
I drove to downtown while Jimmy was my GPS. We found our group and I had to paraell park! I couldn't do it, so Jimmy had to do it in the passenger seat(; Haha. We took some group pictures with the brick wall and a few couple shots. It was really quick. We then headed to Kubota for some sushi! We spent about $32 a couple, which is pretty good! Sushi was good, well.. some of them were(: And the waitress was nice, even though we couldn't really understand her.. Haha. And the clock was so trippy! We stopped by Quickly's to get a drink before Senior Ball. The place was BEAUTIFUL! There was also an unlimited supply of finger food, drink, icecream, and photobooth! Everyone was all dressed up and no one was being too obnoxious. It was calm and just wonderfun. The ballroom was also gorgeous. Although, I didn't really like the Dj. The last few songs were undance-able to. And yeah, Jimmy and I got Prom King and Queen. We had to dance in the middle of the ballroom while everyone was watching us. Most of the people there didn't know us, and I can see their lips saying "who the hell are they.." Haha. The awkward slow dancing was broken when everyone else joined in on us. The song ended(i don't even know what song it was). We went upstairs to take our picture. On the way, there were so many :O's and "you guys won?!" and "congrats you lovebirds" or something in between the lines. For the first time, the photographer showed us our picture. We walked downstairs into the lounge, And Ha had to scream out AWWW and everyone started clapping. People even came up to take pictures.. Haha, so this is waht it feels like to be famous. So mych paparazzi. There were more eating, dancing, and chilling. The night ended with a slow song. And also heavy rain.. We ran out to the car and I decided to go home instead of the party since I didn't feel safe with the rain and all..Ohh, I also jumped into a big puddle in my heels.. I drove home going 20mph...(x We chilled a bit and we tried nappingm but it was getting really cold and my parents called me wanting me home..

No comments:
Post a Comment