

Whoo! It was a wonderful day. We started off going to 2nd period and then the rally. The Junior skit made me cry ='/ I teared up a bit... I don't know why, cuase im so excited to leave! Well, all the seniors headed onto the bus and we went to Lake Elizabeth. Spent me picnic with Mary. We went on the playground and played like little children. We went to the jump-house when it was empty and tried pushing each other off. More people joined us and the jump-house started deflating.. I tired getting out, but i was stuck! I stuck my feet out and i see someone pulling on my feet, turns out it was Jimmy! My life saver! He saw my red toenails and realized it was me. He pulled me out and I oouldn't stop laughing. Mary and I did the cha-cha slide with Dj snare. We ate soo much. There was also a cotton candy machine! We had about 3 hours there and then went back to school! Prom pictures came! I dropped off my Davis letters and Benz took Jimmy and I home. I got ready and then drove to Jimmy's house. Took at nap at his house and then I curled my hair and got ready. Went to premiere studios and watched some films. They were quite interesting. In Memory wasn't so sad.(x
Drove Jimmy to Inde for our last dance ever! Saw some old friend! It was soo nice except for the fact that they were kinda tipsy.. dance was fun. It got really hot and sweaty, and for the first time, a teacher stopped me from dancing and told me to relax. I wasn't even doing anything bad! Well music was decent. Jimmy and I left a little early casue I wanted to be home before 11. Dropped him off and went home!

No comments:
Post a Comment