Saturday, May 7, 2011
Another Saturday
Crystal picked me up to go to Scouts-o-rama. Our booth was soo far this year and there were only 2 ventures(Crystal and I) and our two advisers. I worked at the sand for a while and then A.Thien told me I can walk around. I looked for Crystal but she was already gone. I walked around with Ba and we made stuff for our mommies. Crystal and I carpooled to OLP with some lady. We got there and found about 8 Lasan people! Including the teachers. We played tagged and Zoo. We had our own little game, away from the bigger groups. Mass started and we played the grass game. Kevin keeps beating Danny and me -__- stupid little broher.. whom I love so much(: After that, I went to Amanda's house for her first communion party! Hung out with Emily and then we went to the livingroom and the backyard and played with the little kids! They're soo cute(: I LOVEEE their house, it's so beautiful(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment