
After my two classes on friday, people were watching How I Met Your Mother in Patrick's room and Jimmy gave me a call around 2 and said he was here! He was standing right by the SACC. I ran out to hug him(: He's so sweet and cute to come visit me(: I loveee you! Haha. I showed him around and he met Bonnie, Jared, Kat, Theresa, and Carolin. He already know Natty and Patrick. We were gonna go to a party because I wanted him to see how it was like, but we were so tired. We had a sleepover with almost everyone on Saturday night. Jimmy and I slept a bit early cause we had to get up early. I woke up in around 3 and everyone was staring in my direction, turns out they put the laptop under my bed to watch Tangled(x I woke up in the morning and saw like 4 heads on the ground. Ahaha. I got ready and bused to the amtrack with Jimmy.

No comments:
Post a Comment