It's LV's 5th anniversary camp. 5 years, and I've never missed a camp, wow.. This will probably be my last one.. 3 Ventures went: Crystal, Son, and me. Crystal and I spent most of our time power napping. We napped 3 times in one day. We were there just to help out. We did the fire station! Water stuff in the afternoon. The kids seem to really enjoyed it(: We so winged the cooking competition and it tasted YUMMY. We figured out what we were going to make half way cooking. Crystal and I were entertained by the glow sticks, so we skipped campfire and stay in our warm and cozy tent playing with glowsticks.. muhahaha.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
San Lorenzo camp
It's LV's 5th anniversary camp. 5 years, and I've never missed a camp, wow.. This will probably be my last one.. 3 Ventures went: Crystal, Son, and me. Crystal and I spent most of our time power napping. We napped 3 times in one day. We were there just to help out. We did the fire station! Water stuff in the afternoon. The kids seem to really enjoyed it(: We so winged the cooking competition and it tasted YUMMY. We figured out what we were going to make half way cooking. Crystal and I were entertained by the glow sticks, so we skipped campfire and stay in our warm and cozy tent playing with glowsticks.. muhahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment