Mass was in the afternoon, I felt super fancy wearing that dress while everyone was wear ao dias or cocktail/summer dresses(x. I saw Nancy and Zimmie! I was scared I wouldn't know anyone. HahaI finally decided to wear the purple dress since I had cute shoes to go with it(: I got there and saw Steven, Trung, Alex, Lance, and Viviane! Haha we were all at the same table, too. I was hungry so I decided to go out to get some finger food, but it was all gone! The hall was nice, the food was good, but it wasn't enough(x If you got up from your seat, the food would be gone. Haha. And there was tiramisu ice cream for desserts! A few people left so they had extra, so our table got seconds! It ended and we started cleaning, but my parents wanted to go home so yeah.. Got home at 11!
I had too much make-up on for one day -_-. I grew a pimple on my eye..


No comments:
Post a Comment