Friday, September 16, 2011

Threesome dinner!

^yes, its the purple wall again(:

^cheers to our candlelit pho dinner

Jimmy came over in the morning and we chilled and napped(x Cause we're soo lazy. Haha. We had lunch at Taco Bell. Annie came by to pick up Danny and I decided to go with them. I helped set up and clean the house and Annie made some delicious pasta(: Jimmy, Antoine, Thao, and David came and we had a candlelit dinner with pho!(: We played poker and monopoly. Jimmy left at 12 and made me the 5th wheel for the rest of the night. I won monopoly! David was hilarious "$950?!" like three times and the same reaction to each one. Ahaha, Thao had to put him down and i decided to leave the other couple alone. I went upstairs and Danny was webcaming with some girl, so I decided to join Benji, who was sleeping. At least I got to hug him(:

No comments:

Post a Comment