Friday, September 9, 2011

Santana Row


After working from 9:30 to 2:30, I picked up Thao and then we picked up Thaidan and Thainha and went to Katie's house. We waited for Katie cause she wasn't dressed yet.. Katie drove us and we had to walk from the Women's Macy to the Men's Macy to get to Santana Row. It was a loong walk for most of us wearing heels. Haha. Yard House was so packed so we decided to go to Urban. Katie got shoes so she didn't have to wear her heels(x We decided to have dinner at Maggianos outside, where we almost got pooped on -_-. Thaidan is sooo hilarious. "It's hard being gorgeous, I ordered half a stake and they gave me a full cow" Ahahahha. I'm going to miss her soo much. After dinner, we went shopping around. We walked till the end of Santana and headed back as the sun was setting. I got home and we saw lighting and it started raining! I couldn't see anything cause the windshiel wipers were broken.. I made it home alive thuogh! Apparently, there was a family party at home so everyone was at my house when I got home(x Ate and talked(:

No comments:

Post a Comment