^last night with Sweetie before college..
Afterwards, Jimmy went home to change and then took me to St.Patricks for the moon festival. I didn't see a lot of people so Jimmy and I sat in the back and talked for about an hour till mass started. After mass was the lantern walk! We walked, got candy, and then went to Lee's.
Jimmy took me up Whitman and we looked at the city lights and stars. But we just ended up looking into each other's eyes instead. I was in his arms and we talked for about an hour and a half about almost anything and everything.. That's when it really hit me that I am moving to Davis.. He kept reminiscing which made me really sad =/. I'm really going to miss you... thanks for spending every minute with me up until i'm actually leaving.. I will remember this summer. I love you, and I will see you very soon(:

No comments:
Post a Comment