Thursday, July 23, 2009

San Francisco!


Church this morning and I went around with my auntie, ended up at Annie's. She was doing my nails when Nhi came. So i rushed to get some clothes and then headed off to Fremont to the bart! Got to SF and walked and shopped around. Every store was gargantuan, we didnt' know where to start. At 4, we went back to the bart and took a stop to this Mexican food place. It was pretty good, i got a SUPER taco which was liek 3 inches big in diameter -__-. It made me pretty full though. Then went to the mall, and it was 9 stories high! Nhi and I walked all the way up and then back down in time for us to meet up again. Went back to the bart around 6 or 7, we sang and "danced"(x to kill boredem. First time i've been shopping in SF(: I love the weather there, it's soo nice and chilly. It's really tiring though, but it was all worth it(:. I didn't buy any clothes, should've bought more money, i spent 20$ on the bart and food(:

No comments:

Post a Comment