Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sleepover at Katie's was fun, so they weren't even planning to sleepover and thought i was retarded :P. Painted a few signs using house paint(x. Read and made snicker doodles, teamwork failed. Stayed up till 2 or 3 reading, they all knocked out first and I was last. Hehe, weaksauce(x.

Went biking around with Katie in her sister's tiny bike, which I fit! Went to look for Jane's house, but we couldn't find it, passed by my cousin's house and saw my grandparents, i saved their life, cause they didn't understand this one guy who was delivering a tree house. Instead of finding Jane's house, we went to Dan's to drop off the paint. Posted up signs through Hostetter rd. We should've made more and post them like EVERYWHERE!


Qouc picked me and Bonerz up to go to Annie's. Annie, Nhi and Nancy were making cookies, they were GOOD(:.Played air hockey, Me and Quoc vs. Nancy and Nhi, then it was me vs. Nancy, cause Quoc was talking to his gf and Nhi couldn't stand the heat. Nancy hecka owned me(x. Sike!(x Chilled, Annie and I biked to Lasan to pick up Peter, cause Nhi and Nancy failed and couldn't make it up the mountain(x It was a tiring ride, but fun! Muchos ejercicios. Chill, cards, spaghetti and ribs for dinner. Camera whored with the girls out in the front(x Then back to Annie's room and chill. Ohh, she painted her room, and its sooo pretty! I love it. Left around 8, so Annie can pack for VYC. I miss my lasan kids<3

No comments:

Post a Comment