
Clean up, had our closing ceremony, I didn't see anyone and couldn't say bye to anyone. Katie and I took a hose shower(; The rest of the afternoon was putting down tents and visiting people, most of them were gone though =/ how depressing. Mikey gave Katie and me a boomerang, we shall switch off every season, or so thats waht we planned. Katie and I walked around listing stuff we'll miss and it took like 2 hours! Our rides stayed back to help with the stage so we went around and Boston people were the only ones left, because their rides lag. So we made friends! Which made things even sadder, because they are soo nice and friendly. Khoa gave me a cowboy hat! And i look hecka cowboy-ie. Jenjen gave me her address b/c we promised her we're gonna make her friendship bracelets and send it to her(: I'm glad I got to make last minute friends. Left at 5:30, car ride home was boring, i couldn't sleep because of freaking coffee. Got home at exactly 7:00. My mommy ran out to greet me(: And to show me my future car! First thing i did was Showered!

TT9 was one of the best week of my life, i swear. I didn't expect it to be this fun. I learned to read people, they may be the nicest person you'll ever meet, but when you really do get to know them, they're jerk-heads. I saw every side of my friends, and it can be a beezy sometimes, but those flaws are what makes everything happen. I also got to express myself, I'm not always the girl that's super nice and always smiling. I understand that trust is a big word and very hard to earn, I found the people who I can really trust and who trusts me. Some friends are just there because they have to, and some are there becuase they want to, and i learned which is which. We all ended up acting and tlaking like each other. Crystal skipped brushing her teeth, and soon eveyone else did too! We took whatever clothes we found. And i soon gave up showering..

Khoa ? What's his last name?
ReplyDelete