
Second day of our yard sale was not as sucessful as the first. Katie made $20 while i made $5(x I love biking in the morning where's theres no cars and you feel the summer morning breeze. We were tanning our feet and reading while waiting for people to come. Scouts was alright, taught little kids how to build cars. Had to altar serve today and teach 3 people how to do it. It was kinda messy becuase they didn't give us enough time. Katie took me home and i was locked outside for like 5 minutes. Im sleeping early becusae reading makes me tired and sleepy.

To Jimmy, Just wanted to say goodnight, sweet dreams, and that i miss you, haven't talked to you this whole day, and i really need to talk to you =(. I called but some lady picked up... so i'm scared to call back(x Hope you had a great day. I love you<3

No comments:
Post a Comment