skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Story of my life.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Fevin's wall
Stayed home the whole day today =/ Plans with Jimmy failed. Sorry, I miss you<3. Stven came over today with his mom to fix some clothes, and our moms have the same name(x I haven't seen him all summer. Ngan is coming tomorrow!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(19)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(5)
►
2011
(83)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(68)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
▼
2009
(243)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(26)
▼
July
(32)
Busybusybusy
Picture from Monday; Santa CruzI finally got to se...
Ngan!
Fevin's wallStayed home the whole day today =/ Pla...
Santa Cruz!
Phi's Kairos; Movies
Pool party
Carwash
San Francisco!
Santa CruzTennis practice today, Vivian finally ca...
Santa Cruz!
TOO much food..
Beret and skirt= handmadeToday was hot and sweaty....
This morning was all screaming and cleaning, I wou...
I woke up this morning hoping to be sore because o...
Home!
Woke up at 5:30 just for a nice shower. I guess it...
Team muoi ba-dass!Skipped showering(; Made rockets...
It's sad how its only Katie and me who went for ve...
I had to altar serve for Sunday mass, only half th...
TT9!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!<3
Andrew's party!
On his bikeSo i was suppose to go to Jimmy's house...
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Got to sleep in today, 'till 9! Went to Ross with ...
Tennis practice was fun, i've never stayed so long...
Yar d sale!
Happy Independence day!
Had to go to church this morning, got home and ca...
Sleepover at Katie's was fun, so they weren't even...
Walked to tennis practice with Sarah, man I miss ...
►
June
(29)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(3)
About Me
Thiwee(:
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment