Monday, July 13, 2009


It's sad how its only Katie and me who went for ventures. At our Venture get-together, everyone was like staring at how little people we have. We were practically yelling at each other during our call. We separated into 30 teams of 11, I am team 13! Its funny how we're so indecisive, we ended up with Team 13, how original. We went to different stations and play games against each other. It's ironic how theres only 3 guys in our team, but we win all the "muscular" games, and lose all the thinking game. Omg, the chopstick game was crazy, this girl literally attacked me. I love my team(: Even though we have communication problems. We took a power nap in our humid tent for half an hour. We went on this scavenger hunt and it was soo tiring, but the games were fun. I like the water melon one and how they put hoison sauce on it(x Hilarious. I was too short to reach for one. We ended up with 19 tokens. We sat in the back during campfire, because we didn't have to perform! Free day! Met Leslie, who looks liek this -__-(x. Katie and Crystal went around shaking random tents and yelling earthquake! The second time, they yelled aftershock!

No comments:

Post a Comment