
I overslept today, got on aim and I couldn't go to Jimmy's house and so could he, so we held it up 'till 4. At 3, my brother asked if i wanted to go swimming, so I went, we kicked all of the people out because we were being so loud. I got home and my grandparents didn't want to go fishing, so my parents wanted me to go. So i went and left Jimmy =/, I found out later that he made dinner for me, i'm really sorry, you are too sweet<3 Santa cruz was pretty fun, my aunt spoiled me like crazy, she kept wanting to buy everything! Fevin and I got popcorn, ice cream[green tea and cookies and cream], cappuccino, fries, ice tea, hot green tea, and chocolate!(: All these gave me a HORRIBLE tummyache -__-. We caught quite a lot of fishes, i fail at throwing the rod. Car ride home was bad cause of my tummy ache and the smell of fish.

No comments:
Post a Comment