Saturday, July 11, 2009

TT9!


So i woke up at 5 because Thaidan told me to come at 6, i came and they were all asleep :P So i took a nap on their couch. Got to King City around 9, we got the farther campsite -__-. It was a brutal walk, but I'm a big girl so i didn't make anyone carry it for me. I wasted 2 hours trying to get my medical papers filled out, because i forgot to turn it in before hand. Then I found my people and we went around waving to everyone, I saw Natasha! So I walked with her and we went to the Aussies, omg, their accent is sooo adorable! And they're really friendly. We were talking non-stop for like hours. Campfire was packed and the stage was really high-tech. I'm glad I wasn't in it, so i got to enjoy the show. It was kinda boring though because everything was so traditional and indifferent. Eric and I walked back without a flashlight! It was kinda scary. Thaidan went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment